- A solar power plant with a capacity of 999 kWh has been constructed annually instead of the harmful and alternative energy generation methods that cause pollution.
There are many advantages and advantages in which solar energy and the electricity generated from it are distinguished, among which are the most important:
- The cost of production and power generation is low.
- A renewable and lasting energy source as NASA estimated that the sun would continue to radiate for 6.5 billion years.
- It is considered environmentally friendly as it is not polluting.
- Radiation is widely available geographically.
- Reducing the cost of electricity consumed.